- An application to the Tribunal shall be presented in Form 1 annexed to these rule by the applicant in person or by an agent or by a duly authorized legal practitioner, to the Registrar or sent by registered post addressed to the Registrar along with the court fees of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) only by way of demand draft/ pay order drawn on a scheduled bank favouring Pay and Accounts Officer, Meity.
- The application under sub-rule (1) shall be presented in six complete sets in a paper-book form along with one empty file size envelope bearing full address of the respondent. Where the number of respondents is more than one, sufficient number of extra paper-books together with required number of empty file size envelopes bearing the full address of each respondent shall be furnished by the applicant.
- The applicant may attach to and present with his application a receipt slips as in Form No.1 which shall be signed by the Registrar or the officer receiving the applications on behalf of the Registrar in acknowledgement of the receipt of the application.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-rules (1), (2) and (3), and Tribunal may permit –
- More than one person to join together and file a single application if it is satisfied, having regard to the cause of action and the nature of relief prayed for, that they have the same interest in the service matter; or
- An Association representing the persons desirous of joining in a single application provided, however, that the application shall disclose the names of all the persons on whose behalf it has been filed.
Working hours of the Tribunal - Exept on Saturday, Sunday and other holiday, the offices of the Tribunal shall subject to any order made by Chairperson, remain open daily from 10.00 a.m. to 5.p. m. but no work, unless it is of an urgent nature, shall be admitted after 4.30 p. m. on any working day.
Sitting Hours of the Tribunal - The sitting hours of the Tribunal shall ordinarily be from 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and 2.00 p. m. to 5.00. p m subject to any order made by the Chairperson
For more detail and other procedures read the files below:
Read or Download Pdf Size:131 kb